This weeks news:
- Talan can open doors, climb on the table, get himself a drink from the water cooler and feed the dogs - all by himself.
- Zoe/Zachary learned that the juvinile court system is not always fair, and you have to be much older before you get to choose where you want to live.
- Ashton learned what an opinion is (and hopefully we will learn to keep it to ourselves).
- Justin turned 13, and he started texting friends! But he also learned that parents are not just here to pay the bills and he has obligations to fulfill. PS, he jumped 14.1 feet in the long jump.
- Lyndsey passed her driving test!! Look out world, here she comes.
- Rebecca learned that Talan can outrun her most of the time, and that she has to shop for 3T clothes for her 20 month old.
- Tanya learned that it is possible to function on only 10 hours sleep in one week.
- Clint, well he is just excited that everyone got where they needed to be and was fed this week.
I will work on getting pictures up soon. Thanks for being interested!