Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Birthday Fun

I have neglected to mention that a couple family members are now one year older.

Justin turned 13 a couple weeks ago. He decided to have a birthday with 9 friends. I love to throw parties so that was no problem. But can I just say that I am the only girl in my family amist three brothers and I momentarliy forgot what 13 year old boys do at parties? Anyway, they had a good time. They played a fun game with water guns and colored water, similar to paintball but without the pain :) Then we grilled out, opened presents and they played frisbee. Of course there was cake and ice cream. They all had a good time.

Here is a picture of Justin with his favorite present!



Yes, it is a chocolate bunny. I think it was like two feet tall. He was very excited.

The other birthday was Rebecca. I think she had a good day, despite Brad's absense. Plus she got a really awsome purse to make us all jealous. Watch for it ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment